What You Want | Workshop with Healing
Instruction | inspiration | interaction
During this workshop we will guide you to get to the essence of what you want and what it takes to achieve it. We will work energetically as well as analytically and practically.
By working on the energetic setting and intentions, things become possible that were previously impossible. You change the rules of the game, so to speak, so that the game can be played again. How you then play the 'new game' is up to you. During this workshop we will guide you through this.
Ilonka Meijer: "In 2021 I lost my home, my business, and income, but most of all myself. I was always pleasing others so I no longer knew who I was and what I wanted. With depression as a result. With the help of Jarno and Astrid, I regained the way to myself and the strength and energy to go on the journey of a lifetime."
What Are We Going To Do?
We create the right setting to get to your own wisdom. Under guidance you are going to make your essential intentions from your feminine creative power. From your masculine manifestation power we will set your energetic campaign. We will pay extensive attention to the universal supernatural laws (also called metaphysical laws ), their effects, and how to activate them.
We also do a healing to enable you to actually achieve your essential intentions.
Furthermore, the workshop consists of assignments (individual, couples and groups), reflection and tips to give you new insights, ways of thinking, and tools to get started.
This workshop is for anyone who:
- wants things to be different, but does not know exactly how or what to do
- want help in making essential intentions
- wants to learn how to launch an energetic campaign
In short, for anyone who wants to shape his or her life more from inner power.
- The workshop consists of 3 live modules of 2 to 2,5 hours.
- Live online participation via Zoom.
- 1-on-1 coaching between sessions.
- Price is 349 euros, incl. VAT.
Dates next series:
- Friday mornings from 10.00 - 12.00/12.30. Start Friday, October 27 (November 10 and 24).