What Is a Chakra?
A chakra is a force field that directs the body physically and mentally. It is literally the connecting factor of all your different bodies. Your physical body alone has more than a hundred chakras. Some of these belong to the twelve main chakras; the remaining chakras are energy points, such as in hands and feet.
7 Main Chakras Present in the Physical Body
- 1th chakra, root chakra: base of the spine, center of safety and comfort.
- 2nd chakra, sacral chakra: pelvis, center of primal creativity - sexuality.
- 3rd chakra: plexus solaris chakra: diaphragm, the full range of human emotions.
- 4th chakra, heart chakra: upper chest, center of love.
- 5th chakra, throat chakra: at your throat, the full range of human expression.
- 6th chakra, third eye chakra: forehead, center of intuition and wisdom.
- 7th chakra, crown chakra: top of the head, reality of unlimited potential.
In addition to the chakras inside your physical body, you also have 5 main chakras outside your physical body.
5 Main Chakras Outside the Physical Body
There are different names for the 8th through 12th chakras. We find it more convenient to name it numerically only. The location of the chakras from the 10th chakra onward cannot be described in physical distance. It is the order of energy connection:
- 8th chakra: bottom aura, connected to your subtle physical body, the base of your energy field.
- 9th chakra: top aura, connected to your enlightened body, the collective consciousness, the reality where all information can be found.
- 10th chakra: above 9th chakra, connected to your spiritual body. The first form of matter from your higher consciousness. This chakra allows you to experience individuality within universal consciousness. And it is necessary to be able to distinguish within universal consciousness where the information comes from. Being "aware" allows you to see and hear clearly.
- 11th chakra: above 10th chakra, connected to your causal body. The reality of cause and effect. This is where your life plans originate and manifest in your life. Mind over matter.
- 12th chakra: above 11th chakra, not connected to a body; this is the gateway to your higher consciousness.
Information about your different bodies and the function of each of them is described in the book Je zijn. In it you are described how you are energetically put together as a human being and what influences it.
Book Je zijn
- provides insight into all layers of your energy system, what influences it and how you can influence it. Both energetically and practically.
- contains exercises to get rid of energy that is not yours and to shield your energy field.
- is full of tips on how to raise your energy system to a higher frequency.